We are thrilled to announce that we will soon be adding pages for French, English and German to our blog, and we would love you to join in and use these pages to post your own teaching ideas. Whether you have testimonies, activities, lesson plans, pictures of classroom displays, student work or performances from your classroom to share with the world, we would love to hear from you. This is your invitation to become one of our guest bloggers!
- Are you a French, English or German teacher with a MFL classroom story to tell?
- Do you use Mary Glasgow resources?
- Have your students ever produced work that made you exceptionally proud?
- Have you created a lesson plan or activities that worked really well and that you have re-used many times?
- Have you developed a project that your students shared with their school or another community?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes and you would like to share your story, your and your students’ work or simply your views on MFL teaching, then please get in touch. Just contact us with your thoughts, pictures or material using our contact us page or email us.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you! Please get involved in what we hope will become a fantastic online resource and community for MFL teachers.